The K4 is the most robust HAMMER panel saw that has ever been built
The new Hammer K4 panel saw is the “entry level” model from the series of panel saws from Felder. The heavy duty K4 offers maximum performance at a minimum price.
This panel saw has been specifically designed to cope with even the most challenging of operations and that at a sensationally low price.
Fully equipped as standard
The HAMMER K4 offers electric scoring unit, 1250 mm cutting width on the rip side, up to 3200 mm cutting length and 1290 mm outrigger table as part of its standard specification. This is more than sufficient for the processing of large panels.
... why you should choose a Hammer
- Excellent value for money
- Decision making reliability for many years to come
- Innovative machine technology
- Solid cast iron tables and units
- High quality, unique detail solutions as part of the standard package
- Top quality manufacturing with strict quality guidelines
- Remarkably user friendly
- Classic design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Compact functionality
- Compliance with CE regulations
- Mobile as an option
- Minimal space requirement
- Quickest changeover times